RATES & POLICIES
2019 - 2020 SEASON
REGISTRATION FEE: $35.00 for 1st child/ $25.00 for each additional child in family. To be paid at Registration. Required to reserve spot in class.
TUITION FEES: Fees are based per student hours, not per total family hours.
***Tuition is prorated for August ONLY. Full Monthly tuition will be charged from September - May**
Contact or 936-436-9331 for information on tuition fees.
PRIVATE CLASSES: Contact or 936-436-9331 for information
Full payment is due by November 15. (NON-REFUNDABLE) *This fee will be automatically drafted on November 15, *Costumes purchased after December 15, will result in a $10.00 additional fee for shipping *and cannot be guaranteed by Showcase Picture time.
Tiny Tot/Mini $65.00 + tax
Intermediate/Primary/Junior $70.00 + tax
Senior $75.00 + tax
Acro $55.00 + tax
**Costume Fees are NON REFUNDABLE. Costumes not picked up by May 31 will be disposed of**
Full payment due by April 15. (NON-REFUNDABLE) $50.00 Per Dancer / $100 Per Family with 2+ Dancers. Showcase Fee does not include tickets. Tickets will be $5 each.
*This fee will be automatically drafted on April 15, 2020 Registering for classes at MC Dance is a commitment from September to May. Tuition is divided into nine monthly installments (September to May). You are registering for a 35-36 week program and will be charged full tuition each month regardless of attendance and/or school holidays. All registration, tuition, costume and showcase fees are NONREFUNDABLE.
1. Auto pay: Automatic monthly debit from Checking Account or Credit of choice. Payment is taken out the 1st OR 15th of each month. NON-REFUNDABLE
2. ½ year payment: 2 payments - one in August and one in January. 5% discount on Tuition. NON-REFUNDABLE
3. Cash or Check before the due date.
$35 Returned Check Fee
$10 Late Fee
*ALL DANCE BOUTIQUE CHARGES billed to your account will be processed on the 1st or 15th of each month.
CLASS WITHDRAWAL: To withdraw from a class, a add/drop form must be received by the front desk or via email at 15 days prior to drop date.
HOLIDAYS: MC DANCE WILL BE CLOSED THESE DAYS
July 4, 2020
Halloween (Wednesday, October 31)
Thanksgiving (November 25-29, 2019)
Christmas (December 16, 2019 - January 5, 2019 - Classes will resume on Monday, January 6, 2019)
Spring Break (TBA)
• A student’s age is merely a guideline and final placement is at the discretion of the instructor. This policy is in place to ensure that the students are dancing at their appropriate level.
• Inclement Weather: MC Dance will close for inclement weather if the school district closes.
• Any class with less than five students on November 1 may be cancelled.
• Ballet: Tiny Tot- Pink Leotard and pink tutu t with pink tights. Hair must be worn in a secure bun.
All other ballet classes - Black leotard, black skirt, classic pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair pulled away from face and pin-ed or clipped to head in a secure bun.
Boys should wear a black tshirt or MC shirt and black leggings or sweat pants. Black ballet shoes
• Jazz/Musical Theatre/Lyrical/Contemporary: Black Leotard, black jazz pants or bootie shorts, tan jazz shoes. Hair pulled away from face. Ponytail. Boys should wear a black tshirt or MC shirt and black leggings or sweat pants. Black ballet shoes
• Hip Hop: Loose fitting street clothes allowed. preferably MC Tshirt. Hair pulled away from face., BLACK low top or high top converse shoes
• Acro: Acro Leotard or Leotard (shorts, capris, leggings or bootie shorts can be worn over leaotard) bare feet, . Hair away from face, NO JEANS. Boys should wear athletic clothes.
• Company Class: Black leotard, tan tights, black bootie shorts. Hair must be pulled back, securely off of the face.
• If your child does not have the correct shoes, you will be required to purchase the correct ones for recital and or performances.
STUDENT CLASS BEHAVIOR:
1. Attendance: Regular attendance is expected. Please arrive on time and do not enter the class late unless necessary. To make up a class, you may attend the same level class within a 30 day period.
2. Students are expected to wear dress code attire. Failure to do so may result in removal from the class after one warning.
3. Students are expected to listen and not disrupt class – cell phones are to be turned off during class.
4. Students are not allowed to chew gum.
5. Teacher may temporarily or permanently remove student from the class due to disrespectful behavior.
PARENTS & GUESTS OF MC DANCE REGULATIONS:
1. No foul language, running, or throwing objects in the facility. Please be respectful of others.
2. Please do not move furniture and dispose of all of your trash into the provided trash bins.
3. If you have a small child, please assist them in the bathroom to ensure toilets are properly maintained.
4. Please make sure that you are here to pick up your child at the end of class time. If you are more than 5 minutes late, your account is subject to being charged $10 after the second occurrence.